- 1 - 2 years experience required
- 3-5 years experience is preferred
The position exists to manage clinical outcomes, cost, and customer satisfaction in the daily care assignment and in the operations of the unit. The incumbent assures care for patients and families reflective of the organization values. This position coordinates the nursing and interdisciplinary team for daily patient care assignments. QUALIFICATIONS/KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES
- Requires current state of Indiana license as Registered Nurse.
- Basic Life Support certification required. Other advanced life support certifications may be required per unit/department specialty according to patient care policies.
- Requires an Associates of Nursing (ASN); Bachelor?s of Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- New ASN RNs hired after January 1, 2013 will be required to complete their BSN within five (5) years from date of hire into this job.
- Requires that the RN has graduated from a nursing program accredited through the NLN or CCNE.
- Requires ability to provide clinical reasoning; decision-making and critical thinking.
- Requires ability to promote compassion and a therapeutic environment.
- Requires ability to provide multiple forms of communication (presence; touch; eye contact; etc . ) .
- Requires ability to recognize and appreciate cultural diversity at many levels.
- Requires ability to provide high level of patient confidentiality.
- Requires strong written and verbal communication skills at the staff; patient and family levels.
- Requires ability to react appropriately in any environment or situation.
- Requires ability to actively seek educational opportunities to improve clinical practice.
- Requires ability to maintain quality working relationship with peers.
Ball Memorial Hospital
- 2 years ago - save job