As a Solstas Phlebotomy Supervisor, you have the opportunity to make a difference by ensuring our patients and clients receive the highest quality services and customer care. We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced individual with strong leadership skills to supervisor the daily activities of our phlebotomists. Our Phlebotomy Supervisors are responsible for providing feedback on performance including performance reviews, coaching and counseling, assisting phlebotomists with day to day issues and maintaining staffing levels using effective interviewing and selection techniques.
Join Our Team
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years of supervisory and phlebotomy experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record; use of privately-owned vehicle for local travel
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills both oral and written
- Bilingual skills (English/Spanish) a plus
- Will cover greater Charlotte area - Mooresville, Denver, Cornelius, Huntersville, Concord, Salisbury, and a few sites south and east of Charlotte
- Travel locally 50% of time, no overnight trips
If you are interested in a rewarding career with opportunities for growth and advancement, we invite you to submit your online application for consideration. Join our team and make a difference with Solstas Lab Partners.
Solstas Lab Partners - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard