Openings as of 2/20/2013
Special Education Regional Coordinator
Share on linkedin
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
More Sharing Services
Email To A Friend
CKCIE Area Schools
Coordinator of Special Education
Cooperative in Education
Current Kansas Licensure, Admin. Licensure Preferred - 208 day contract
Endorsement in Supervisor/Coordinator-Special Education or Director of Special Education or Program Leadership or Building Leadership or District Leadership.
: Based on education and experience
- administrative salary schedule.
The Central Kansas Cooperative in Education located in Salina, Kansas is searching for a candidate for the position of Coordinator of SPED. CKCIE provides special education services for twelve school districts in
, Ellsworth, Dickinson, and Saline counties. It serves over 2900 exceptional children with approximately 657 staff members.
- Teaching experience in special education classroom and/or experience in Gifted education
Licensure (Administrative Licensure Preferred)
- Consultative or supervisory experience such as a school administrator or department head
- Excellent communication, organization, and supervisory skills
- Thorough knowledge of special education law, state standards, mandates, teaching strategies and curriculum
APPLICATION DEADLINE: UNTIL FILLED
- Supervises and supports certified and classified staff in special education program areas including IEP quality control, program implementation, staff evaluation, and communication with constituents.
- Coordinates and assists with student programming, including monitoring caseloads and classroom numbers, assisting with staffing.
- Assists and supports building administrators with special education processes and mandates.
- Collaborates with CKCIE and Cooperating Districts Administrative Teams.
Apply online at: (www.usd305.com)
Include letter of interest and resume with online application. We also require a copy of valid certifications, credentials and references mailed to:
Dr. Betty Amos, Executive Director
Salina Public Schools
407 W Cloud
Toll Free: 888-333-2624