Title: Imaging Production Specialist
About Iron Mountain
Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM) provides information management services that help organizations lower the costs, risks and inefficiencies of managing their physical and digital data. The company’s solutions enable customers to protect and better use their information—regardless of its format, location or lifecycle stage—so they can optimize their business and ensure proper recovery, compliance and discovery. Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain manages billions of information assets, including business records, electronic files, medical data, emails and more for organizations around the world. Visit www.ironmountain.com or follow the company on Twitter at www.twitter.com/IronMountainInc for more information.
We are currently recruiting for an Imaging Production Specialist for our North American operations.
The Imaging Production Specialist performs all DMS Imaging Center production tasks. This role is vital in working each phase of the imaging production process from the first phase through the last phase.
- Sorting and/or preparing hard copy records for scanning and document preparation.
- Scan hardcopy files to electronic images. Assuring a quality image and perform quality control functions
- Perform document preparation tasks. Indexing, Packaging and Release of product.
- Follow production procedures and completing internal documentation & tracking
- Adhere to Imaging Center guidelines of maintaining clean work environment.
- Perform scanning task on complex conversions utilizing specialized equipment, high speed equipment and/or flatbed scanning.
- Other duties, as specified/assigned by Supervisor/Manager.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
At this time we are considering only local candidates who are able to work without employer sponsorship. No agencies or phone calls, please. Only those candidates whose experience best meets our requirements will be contacted.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Familiarity with PC and other computer related products.
- 2 years experience working in a data entry/imaging environment.
- Proficiency in reading, writing & communicating in English.
- Able to communicate effectively with coworkers and Management.
- Strong understanding of imaging quality measurement techniques and process.
- Understanding and ability to perform data entry with speed and accuracy, release and packaging functions.
- Must be detail oriented and possess the ability to detect, document and correct quality issues.
- Ability to work at a sustained pace to meet production rates while producing quality work.
- Must possess strong problem solving ability, acceptable of change and long durations of project assignments.
- Ability to work able to work independently with minimal Supervision.
Iron Mountain is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Iron Mountain - 19 months ago