Experience with Window 2003 & 2008 technology, Active Directory, Exchange 2007, Citrix XenApp & XenServer, anti-virus, patching and backups are the basic requirements for this Network Engineer position. You will also be responsible for troubleshooting and resolution of network and operating system issues. Ideal candidate must have solid foundations of Windows and network security fundamentals, TCP/IP, IIS web service. Good understanding of SQL Servers, Exchange 200x or any Microsoft Back Office Suite servers is required.
Day-to-day duties include (and not limited to):
- Ability to maintain a complex LAN/WAN and Server enterprise infrastructure
- Management of server patching and anti-virus updates
- Day to day administration and monitoring of backup systems
- Administration and troubleshooting of Windows servers and software products.
- Administration of a large scale Citrix XenApp deployment
- Analyze and troubleshoot server failures and bottlenecks
- Ensures the development and use of an effective preventive maintenance program suitable to meet the operation objective of "99.9% availability"
- Responsibility for proactively managing and optimizing Enterprise systems and monitoring processes.
- Assists in planning, designing and implementing a high quality server infrastructure.
- Maintain and update documentation of the computing environment
- Travel to Esurance datacenters for system maintenance
- As a member of the team will respond to all system problems on a 7X24 basis and take part in on-call rotation
Education and Experience:
- 1-3 years hands-on experience on MS Server system administration skills, server build and server troubleshooting in collocation environments
- Solid understanding of LAN/WAN technologies and software tools for performance monitoring and troubleshooting.
- 1-3 years hands-on experience HP hardware.
- Hands-on TCP/IP networking and troubleshooting in a Microsoft Windows networking environment
- Solid understanding of enterprise Server infrastructure in a Windows environment.
- Experience setting policies, procedures, network software and hardware standards, documentation standards
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in Computer Science or equivalent job experience
- MCSE desirable
Born online, raised by technology, and majoring in efficiency, Esurance specializes in bringing a modern-world approach to insurance. Backed...