As a Customer Service Delivery Teammate, you will take a leadership role in:
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
- General knowledge of automotive aftermarket functions and purpose.
- Position requires proof of good driving record and good defensive driving skills.
- Must maintain a good driving record* Good organizational and time management skills required
- Able to understand catloging index systems and able to read manufacturing automotive components paper cataloging system.
- Learns to use point of sale and electronic cataloging systems
This job requires a high school diploma and less than 1 years of experience.
This job has some special requirements. You must possess a private drivers license, undergo drug screening and undergo a reference or security check.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Customer service experience retail, preferrably in automotive aftermarket.
- Must be 19 years of age or older with a valid driving license and a good driving record.
Michigan Talent - 3 years ago