Honeywell Building Solutions (HBS) is a strategic business unit in Automation and Control Solutions (ACS). HBS installs and maintains the systems to help keep buildings and facilities safe, secure, comfortable and cost-efficient, and is a leading providing of energy efficiency solutions worldwide. HBS specializes in service of critical building systems, including heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC), building automation, fire, security and energy management.
We are seeking a Service Tech Specialist to join the Honeywell team in our Milwaukee, WI location.
General Job Duties
· Test, calibrate verify system and peripheral devices
· Verify system functional performance to ensure proper operations according to contract requirements and shop drawings/sequence of operations, etc.
· Complete documentation of all work done, including all readings, offsets, etc.
· Update customer drawings/documentation with any configuration or model changes
· Ensure all assigned preventive maintenance tasks are completed in the time allotted and the month scheduled
· Respond to emergency service calls as required, in accordance with customer contract deliverables
· Diagnose and perform repairs in a time effective manner
· Keep abreast of changes and new developments in product and preventive maintenance techniques
· Promote, build and maintain good customer relations
· Keep supervisor informed of customer requirements, systems status, and actual, potential or perceived customer problems
· Supply information on adds or extras to appropriate Honeywell resource e.g. Site Primary tech, SSJ Sales Rep, FSL, etc.
· Demonstrate system and provide training to customers as required
· Carry out hazard and risk assessments for all tasks according to Honeywell policy and regulatory requirements
· Report near misses, incidents and other opportunities for improvement
· Be responsible for Honeywell assets such as tools, proprietary software, site database info, etc.
· Attend and complete training programs as required
· Accurate and timely submission of all required paperwork, meet all reporting requirements
· High school diploma/GED
· 3 years experience as an HVAC Technician or related field
· 1 year experience with fire equipment
· 1 year combined experience in a project/service contract team leadership role
· 3 years experience with MS Office Suite in a professional capacity
· Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
· Associates degree or Technical diploma
· Demonstrated ability to use tools and test equipment
· Ability to acquire and demonstrate skills and product knowledge to meet the requirements of the role
· Honeywell Installed Systems Product knowledge e.g. EBI, XL5000, CARE, ComfortPoint, PCs, fire alarm systems (NICET II) and general network knowledge
· Niagara AX certification
· Knowledge of Security systems, access control, CCTV, Digital Video and controlling software
Interested in Honeywell but this isn’t the right job for you? Join Honeywell’s Talent Network to receive updates on other Honeywell employment opportunities, news and more. Click here to sign up: http://careersathoneywell.com/en/Newsletternew.aspx
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce.
Honeywell - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges...