JOB FUNCTION NUMBER 1: User Support Team Supervision
JOB FUNCTION NUMBER 2: Application Management
- Oversee all requests and resolutions as information flows through the service desk
- Develop and maintain formal procedures for consistency and increased productivity
- Implement methodologies to improve first call resolution, manage customer perceptions, and build strong internal relationships
- Creates and manages escalation procedures and ensures service level agreements are maintained.
- Documents tracks, and monitors problems to ensure resolution in a timely manner
- Analyze team performance through various statistical and reporting methods
- Provide management reports
- Manage user support staff to ensure performance expectations and customer service standards are being met Perform large scale communications: system outages, updates, customer communications
- Communicates performance expectations to staff and assists staff with prioritizing issues, coaching, training, and counseling
- Identify opportunities that can increase team function or improve support, infrastructure, or training for users
JOB FUNCTION NUMBER 3: Infrastructure and User Technology
- Demonstrates an overall working knowledge of the systems, infrastructure and applications supported by IT
- Oversee the coordination of software application installs and updates, in tandem with the functional owners
- Coordinate team resources from varying disciplines to make sure user needs are addressed
- Coordinate with other IT staff to ensure timely and accurate deployment of user technology
- Work with IT operations to ensure consistent replacement and retirement of user technology
- Degree in Computer related field or 5 years equivalent work experience in an IT or Call Center environment.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and apply knowledge to company needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with productivity software.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and able to take initiative when needed.
- Strong customer focus, creative and consistently maintains a positive attitude.
- Enjoy supporting people and responding to their needs.
- Analytical ability to determine appropriate actions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team oriented and a collaborative work style.
- Adaptable, flexible, organized and able to multi-task, work independently, and meet deadlines.
- Comfortable interacting with various levels of users within the organization.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to effectively work with people in other departments and/or outside of the enterprise.
Alerus Financial - 11 months ago