Sierra Pacific Constructors is a Commercial General Contractor serving the greater Los Angeles area for the past 34 years.
Local candidates only, we do not offer relocation packages.
- Professional work environment
- Growth opportunities
- Team Approach
- Excellent salary, medical, vacation, 401k plan
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Overview of Duties:
- Provide overall onsite administration and technical management on a construction project.
- Schedule, coordinate, and supervise all trade activities.
- 5+ years as a Commercial Tenant Improvement Superintendent with High Rise Experience
- Well versed with Building Department and Fire Department commercial inspection procedures & requirements
- Microsoft Project, Word, Excel
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Work well under deadline pressure
The ideal candidate should be dependable with an excellent attendance record, work well in a “Team Environment”, be cooperative and respectful.
Indeed - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Sierra Pacific Constructors is a commercial general contractor with the treasured reputation of delivering high quality construction...