Provide managerial support to the Polycom SE team.
• Act as a trusted advisor and technical consultant for all Polycom products and related technologies
• Maintain a current expert knowledge of all Polycom products and services
• Maintain a working knowledge of competitors’ products and services and of emerging trends in the videoconferencing industry as a whole
• Create sales proposals and responses to RFQ/RFPs
• Develop and deliver sales presentations in concert with the Northeast sales team
• Provide input for development of new products and enhancement of current products
• Design end-to-end networks for the deployment of video, voice and data
• Assist clients with ROI studies, equipment budgets, systems requirements and specifications
• The candidate should possess minimum 3 years experience managing and providing analytical, diagnostic and problem-solving skills in a technology-driven environment; other qualities should include a demonstrated ability in:
• Public speaking and presentation abilities, with a focus on presenting technical information to those with a non- technical background, including excellent active listening skills
• Discussing conferencing and collaboration technologies with a view to demonstrating their usefulness to current and potential customers
• Working effectively across cross functional lines, in coordination with others involved in marketing, sales, logistics, technical services
• Creating technical responses and formal documentation in a written and graphical format
• IP, Cisco IOS, switching and routing protocols, QoS; Security
• Windows Server technologies; SQL; IIS, LSAP/AD
• Related technologies such as Web conferencing and Voice over IP
• Awareness of ITU-T H.32X and IETF SIP suite of standard
• Experience supporting technical sales in Large Enterprise, State/Local Government, Education, or Healthcare environments is preferred
• To apply for this position please go to www.polycom.com
• No Agency Resumes will be accepted for this Position.
• No relocation budget authorized.
• Thank you very much for your interest in Polycom!
• Polycom is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Polycom, Inc. - 17 months ago
Polycom's vision is a world united by video. The company makes video-conferencing and immersive telepresence (which combines digital...