This Oracle Developer position participates in a team environment for the delivery and maintenance of new application systems from the ground up. Expected deliverables include but are not limited to Oracle coding / development, requirement analysis, system analysis, system design, data models, program design, source code development.
In this position it is essential that departmental policies and procedures be adhered to. Those include, but are not limited to, technical and architecture standards, production implementation standards, regular status reporting, regular participation in team, regular one-on-one meetings with Lead or Manager, and providing work estimates and regular time tracking.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Business Administration, Engineering or a related field
- Total of 7 years relevant experience in a multi-platform environment, including Oracle coding development
- Appropriate additional experience beyond the minimum required experience may be substituted for education
- Communicates clearly in a timely manner in both verbal and written form
- Ability to work well with, and potentially lead, groups of business customers and IT partners Ability to provide direction to others in analyzing and solving program and system issues and problems
This contract position is expected to be 6 months in duration.
- Develops and/or directs the creation of efficient and maintainable Oracle program code.
- Develops efficient and effective program and system solutions in solving highly complex business problems.
- Provides consulting support for IT and Business partners by researching, identifying and resolving complex technical problems.
- Continuously seeks to improve job skills by actively participating in the company's learning environment.
- Meets established deadlines while maintaining a high level of quality. Negotiates changes to delivery dates.
- Develops highly complex programs and systems in support of business processes and objectives.
CompuCom - 8 months ago
Compucom Systems, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, helps companies plan, implement and manage multi-vendor, industry-standard computing...