This position reports to the Paper Business Unit Manager and is
responsible for managing all aspects of a Paper Machine at Riverdale
Incumbent is expected to manage in a goal-oriented environment to
deliver target results in the areas of safety, reliability, cost,
quality, productivity, and employee engagement. Hold meaningful 1-1
discussions with members of the Paper Machine team; Set expectations and
hold both teams and individuals accountable for results.
- Demonstrated leadership in the area of safety performance.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and nurture a team based
organization committed to employee participation and team work.
- Demonstrated ability to help lead the effort to develop a
reliability culture where a clear partnership exits between Engineering,
Operations, and Maintenance.
- Skilled in Planning and Scheduling.
- Must have strong leadership skills focused on accountability and
results and proven track record of improving employee engagement.
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills are
Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or related field required; 5
or more years Paper or Pulp Manufacturing experience. Must have strong
leadership skills focused on accountability and results.
Planning, Priority Setting, Action Oriented, Managing and Measuring
Work, Interpersonal Savvy, Building Effective Teams.
For International Paper (IP), business is a global paper chase. It is one of the world's largest manufacturers of printing papers....