Company Information: Halogen provides clients with state-of-the-art media planning, implementation and analysis designed to maximize sales overnight and build dominant brands over time. For more information on Halogen, visit www.halogenresponse.com .
- Manage client relationships
- Develop integrated multi-media strategies and plans
- Negotiate and place media
- Steward media buys and run campaign analyses
- When possible optimize processes and handle changes to maximize campaign performance
- Promote/sell media department capabilities across teams/company
- Support and attend relevant training and shared learning sessions
- Participate in agency and/or departmental task forces
- Supervise client billing and media reconciliation
Skills & Requirements:
Familiarity with quantitative and qualitative measurement approaches (online and offline)
- 3-5 years of Direct Response media planning and buying experience in an agency environment.
- Client contacts required
- Experience planning and buying across all multi-media including broadcast, print, direct mail, inserts, etc.
- Experience writing POVs and competitive analysis decks
- Superior supervisory and management skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Must be detail-oriented, very organized, a multi-tasker and able to work well under pressure.
- Working knowledge of research tools and industry software
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Promote positive working relationships within the department, the company and the vendor community
- Demonstrate ability to develop and understand consumer insights and translate those insights into meaningful behaviors and marketing strategies
This business helps advertisers reach out to the consumer universe. Starcom MediaVest Group is a leading media planning and buying agency...