Company Information: Halogen provides clients with state-of-the-art media planning, implementation and analysis designed to maximize sales overnight and build dominant brands over time. For more information on Halogen, visit www.halogenresponse.com .
- Manage client relationships
- Develop integrated multi-media strategies and plans
- Negotiate and place media
- Steward media buys and run campaign analyses
- When possible optimize processes and handle changes to maximize campaign performance
- Promote/sell media department capabilities across teams/company
- Support and attend relevant training and shared learning sessions
- Participate in agency and/or departmental task forces
- Supervise client billing and media reconciliation
Skills & Requirements:
Familiarity with quantitative and qualitative measurement approaches (online and offline)
- 3-5 years of Direct Response media planning and buying experience in an agency environment.
- Client contacts required
- Experience planning and buying across all multi-media including broadcast, print, direct mail, inserts, etc.
- Experience writing POVs and competitive analysis decks
- Superior supervisory and management skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Must be detail-oriented, very organized, a multi-tasker and able to work well under pressure.
- Working knowledge of research tools and industry software
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Promote positive working relationships within the department, the company and the vendor community
- Demonstrate ability to develop and understand consumer insights and translate those insights into meaningful behaviors and marketing strategies
Starcom MediaVest Group - 2 years ago
This business helps advertisers reach out to the consumer universe. Starcom MediaVest Group is a leading media planning and buying agency...