- This position monitors client interface for all assigned accounts and documents all required activity as directed.
- The AE works closely field operations and Client Services, to enhance client retention and increase existing client revenues.
- This position is responsible for the facilitation of the “Clients for Life” and account management processes and ensures compliance with established pricing and contracting policies through effective facilitation of the contract approval process.
- The AE works closely with field operations to develop and maintain key relationships within existing accounts and works effectively under limited direction.
- Performs as key sales liaison for all assigned accounts.
- Responsible for facilitation of and compliance with “Clients for Life” protocols with assigned clients.
- Interfaces with operations to ensure consistent communication between client and company. Performs training duties to ensure proper CFL process management by operations. Manages sales and coordination activities to meet/exceed sales targets. Determines sales requirements and works within Chamberlin Edmonds’s established guidelines in order to achieve sales goals in a timely and efficient manner.
- Works closely with field sales and operations to maximize strategic initiatives at the field operating level.
- Participates in special projects and performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in a business related discipline, a health related science or the equivalent plus a minimum of 5+ years sales experience generally required.
- Experience in healthcare industry essential with a preference for experience in contract sales into senior administrative levels of hospitals.
- Strong history of growth performance and budget achievements and good financial skills required.
- Experience in managing multiple product line offerings and broad knowledge of insurance, case management, the self-insured and managed care (HMO, PPO) marketplace, and the healthcare reimbursement industry preferred.
- Strong knowledge of the healthcare market landscape and intimate knowledge of the hospital market segment and its key providers are required.
- Excellent communication/negotiating skills and ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and staff also required.
Emdeon - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Emdeon is a leading provider of revenue and payment cycle management and clinical information exchange solutions, connecting payers,...