Position Title : Regulatory Specialist
Ensure Regulatory compliance of area Crown Castle sites. Review and complete due diligence required for collocations and new tower construction. Sustain compliance with government and Crown Castle policy.
Essential Job Functions
- Review and, when necessary, order Environmental, AM and/or FAA filings and other regulatory documentation for proposed collocations and new tower construction.
- Ensure asset management standards and procedures are properly implemented and regulatory compliance is maintained.
- Oversee the collection and maintenance of regulatory compliance data to ensure that databases are accurate and up-to-date.
- Research, analyze and respond to inquiries from internal and external customers for site regulatory information. Research and report regulatory compliance issues.
- Develop proficiency in communicating and implementing regulatory guidelines and review applicable documents for compliance with guidelines.
- Provide guidance and support to Field, Asset and District personnel regarding regulatory compliance.
- Scan Regulatory documents and record as necessary in databases.
- Review, analyze and rectify data discrepancies through corporate status reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Paralegal certification preferred
- Two (2) or more years of regulatory experience or equivalent experience in regulatory compliance
- Knowledge of wireless communication industry and government administrative procedures and requirements
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and interpersonal skills
- Skill in operating a personal computer
- Experience in preparation or review of FAA Forms (7460) and lighting regulations, Forms 854, and state departments of transportation (if applicable in jurisdiction of region), including support documents such as site surveys and U.S.G.S. quad maps
- Knowledge and experience with NEPA and Phase 1/11 regulations and requirements
Reports to: Area Asset Manager
Title(s) of direct reports (if applicable): N/A
Working Conditions: Works in a normal office setting with no exposure to adverse environmental conditions.