Software Architect (with emphasis on software design and development using SAS and SAS technologies) to assist with the Consumer Expenditure (CE) Survey. Support team of Information Technology specialists, working on SAS applications. Maintain production SAS programs as well as working on other SAS programming assignments based on CEIS needs. Work in a client-server environment, designing, developing and testing software applications using SAS and SQL using data stored in Oracle database.
Bachelors and 2+ year(s) related experience Required Experience:
Bachelors degree in an Engineeering or Scientific field or equivalent experience, Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance or similar major or equivalent experience, Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Management, Finance or equivalent related experience. Employees in California must have a Bachelors degree in the applicable field, or an applicable certification, equivalent certificate or any required license. Equivalent experience will not be considered. Required Skills:
- 5+ years experiences designing and implementing major software applications using Base SAS, SAS Macro
Language and SAS SQL to perform survey data processing including data editing, aggregations and
calculations (i.e. imputations and allocations).
- Experience with SAS Integration Technologies (Metadata server), and SAS Stored Processes is desired.
- Working knowledge of developing with SAS Enterprise Guide.
- Experience working from written requirements as well as gathering requirements from users.
- Experience developing formal software analysis and design products.
- Experience writing test plans, test cases, conducting testing, and verifying results across multiple platforms. Preferred Skills:
- Familiarity with RUP concepts.
- Experience with working on teams for software development tasks and projects.
- Familiarity with the UNIX platform.
- Experience with Structured Query Language and relational databases.
- Experience supporting systems in the maintenance phase including configuration management. Statistical
or mathematics background.
- Experience with a variety of software development languages and system architectures.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and deliverables.
BAE Systems - 2 years ago
BAE Systems is the premier trans-Atlantic defense and aerospace company, delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and...