EAD Engineering is looking for a seasoned
for projects in industrial, processing, institutional and commercial facilities.
Applicants must have proven experience in the process industry.
- Specify mechanical equipment for industrial and commercial projects.
- Design equipment and piping layouts.
- Responsible for quality and delivery of construction documentation – specifications, equipment layouts, HVAC design, plumbing design, and piping design.
- Specify process equipment including pressure vessels, atmospheric tanks, pumps and heat exchangers.
- Specify material handling equipment including conveyors, pneumatic conveying systems and dust collection.
- Interface with Clients, vendors, construction administrators and project team.
- Perform and document technical design reviews with other disciplines on the project team to produce the highest level of quality.
- B.S. Degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited institution.
- 5-10 years of experience in specifying mechanical equipment for industrial and commercial projects.
- 5-10 years of experience with HVAC, heat transfer, utility/piping and plumbing systems.
- Ability to lead projects and people.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop business opportunities.
- Professional Licensure or desire to obtain.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
To be considered for any of our employment opportunities, please submit your resume and salary history to:
European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company (EADS) (http://www.eads.net) headquartered at Ottobrunn in the near of Munich, Germany is the...