The Dennis Group is currently seeking full time Process/Project Engineers.
Headquartered in Springfield, Massachusetts; The Dennis Group is a national engineering firm which offers complete planning, process engineering, facility development, and construction management services exclusively to the food and beverage industries.
Preferred candidates should have a fundamental understanding of mass balances, energy balances and fluid transfer. Skills should also include problem analysis and attack: including the problem statement, data gathering, the actual calculation, and the summary.
Process Engineers would be expected to accomplish the following tasks:
- Prepare Process Flow Diagrams and Utility Flow Diagrams (PDs and UFDs)
- Perform basic material and energy balances
- Size and Specify Process Equipment
- Size and Specify Central Utility Equipment (including steam boilers, air compressors, and refrigeration compressors)
Successful candidates will be professional, self-motivated, energetic and enthusiastic with excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, Access); MS Project, AutoCAD
- Strong technical writing skills
- Preferred 3+ years of experience and/or internship(s) in an industrial manufacturing setting
- Candidates without a minimum of a Bachelors degree will not be considered.
The Dennis Group is not accepting applications from candidates who will require visa sponsorship. Only candidates who are U.S. Citizens, lawful residents, or are otherwise authorized to work in the US without employer sponsorship will be considered.
eBay Classifieds - 11 months ago