Old Second has an immediate need for a Vice President Portfolio Manager in our Wealth Management group! This is a senior-level position responsible for working directly with clients (often high-income clients with complex investment needs) to manage their investments, analyzing and directing the use of specific funds to fulfill established investment allocation criteria, executing large-scale trade instructions and providing other asset management services as required.
Essential Job Functions
- Serves as primary relationship officer for a significant group of clients. Responsible for ultimate accountability for meeting client needs including execution of client performance objectives and risk tolerance, customer service, and portfolio allocations.
- Collaborates with SVP/Senior Investment Officer by assisting in the management of the multi-million dollar Wealth Management investment portfolio and the overall investment program. Serves on Committee to review investment allocations.
- Utilizes investment management concepts and works with investment software as well as Excel and PowerPoint to analyze and present complex data.
- Actively participates in the Bancorp’s growth strategy by actively prospecting for Wealth Management/Investment clients and cross-sell opportunities.
- Recommends and executes investment strategy for Dividend Portfolio.
- Assists SVP/Sr. Investment Officer in the evaluation and review of asset allocation, risk, investment strategies and other investment decisions on an ongoing basis to ensure optimal performance.
- Participates in research to maintain awareness of contemporary trends and events impacting institutional investments and the Bancorp’s investment program.
(experience, education, competencies)
Minimum of 5-8 years of experience analyzing/managing significant investment portfolio and making investment recommendations at the institutional level.
Quantifiable experience evaluating, trading and managing large-cap core equities and fixed income portfolios.
MBA and/or CFA designation.
Exceptional attention to detail in a high stakes, high volume environment.
Outstanding business development and client relationship skills.
Old Second National Bank - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -