AMERICAN SYSTEMS, a leader in Physical Security installations for the Federal Government, is seeking a Senior Security Technician to install Access Control Systems (ACS), Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), and CCTV security systems for embassies overseas.
o Senior level position: 5+ years installing security systems. Able to work with no oversight.
· Experience installing:
o Electronic Security Systems (ESS) in a small team (3-4 people) environment.
o Software House, Hirsch, AMAG, or Bosch security Access Control systems.
o CCTV Systems
o Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS).
· IMPORTANT: Installation experience must include: installing devices, terminating cable, and connecting the cable to the security devices.
· Experience with the federal government is preferred over commercial companies and private homes.
Bachelor’s degree, formal training, or certified in: Engineering or Physical Security.
Travel: Overseas 4 times a year for 6-8 weeks at a time. Some travel will include hazard zone destinations for which you will receive hazard pay.
· Employee ownership, ask your recruiter how you will own a piece of AMERICAN SYSTEMS and how that will increase your retirement savings
· Paid time off and paid holidays
· Competitive salary
· Engaging work environment
· Working for a company that values and encourages career growth
AMERICAN SYSTEMS is a government services contractor and one of the largest employed-owned companies in the U.S. AMERICAN SYSTEMS is focused...