Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We’re looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the “Most Admired Companies” in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
"The Information Systems (IS) organization's vision is to be a catalyst in developing new business opportunities, sustaining strategic partnerships with our customers and supporting the future growth and vision of Express Scripts. We realize our vision by delivering innovative and technically sound and timely solutions in an environment that:
- Values creativity,
- Stresses collaboration, and
- Fosters an entrepreneurial spirit.
The IS organization's mission is to support our business partners by providing high-quality information systems and services. Our focus is on those needs essential to the superior conduct of business for Express Scripts and its customers."
The position of Senior IT Engineer within End User Computer Technology will be responsible for the day-to-day operation and support of the Express Scripts Citrix environment. The position is responsible for the full administration of our Citrix and VDI farms, ranging from engineering, architecture and design to operations support. Person must be highly proficient with the entire suite of Citrix products including; XenApp 5x/6x, XenDesktop 5x and Edgesight. Person will also be managing servers/desktops within a VMware ESX environment.
1. Engineering functions include; design and implement Citrix/VDI solutions within the Infrastructure.
2. Third level support for Citrix Xenapp and XenDesktop issues.
3. Meet with business teams to provide best solutions for Application Delivery to end-users.
4. Deep knowledge and understanding of Citrix and Virtual Products. (Xenapp, XenDesktop, VMware ESX/VCenter).
- Bachelor's Degree with completed training in Citrix Administration.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a Citrix Engineering role.
- Citrix CCA
- Proficiency with entire Citrix Suite of software (Xenapp, XenDesktop, EdgeSight). Also, VMware ESX/VCenter.
- Motivated self-starter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills
- Creative and resourceful
- Strong business aptitude
- Individual must be available to work M-F 9am-5:30pm (EST) and available for off-hours on-call support.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V