COLSA Corporation is seeking candidates for a Shipping and Receiving Clerk to support the Advanced Research Center (ARC) in Huntsville. This individual will be:
- Responsible for verifying shipments against purchase orders
- Responsible for preparing property control records
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing shipments of equipment and other property
- Responsible for properly labeling all items for shipment and for inventory
- Responsible for entering, updating, and maintaining, property tracking systems and databases
- Responsible for entering pertinent information into accounting system
- Responsible for closing purchase orders
- Responsible for assessing government equipment to be stored and discarded
High School diploma or equivalent
- Two years of related experience required.
- Experience with shipping and receiving within a DoD environment required.
- Experience in government property administration required.
- Working knowledge of desktop applications including word processing, spreadsheet, and database programs preferred.
- Working knowledge of property tracking systems and databases.
- Basic Sharepoint experience preferred
- Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance and obtain an interim before hire date.
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D.
COLSA Corporation provides customers like the US Army's Software Engineering Directorate, Missile Defense Agency, and the US Navy Space and...