Are you an experienced Recruiter? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment while recruiting the top talent in an industry? Then Riverstone Residential Group just may be the next step in your career.
RRG has a new opportunity available for a College Recruiter! In this role, you will strategically supports talent acquisition by developing college recruitment strategies and internship programs that attract high quality college talent.
Other responsibilities include:
Successful candidates will have, at a minimum, the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Developing, communicating and implementing recruitment strategies and plans with universities and colleges.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with college administrators, career services, faculty and students in order to promote Riverstone as an employer.
- Facilitating recruiting opportunities by coordinating career fairs, campus visits and other marketing efforts.
- Promoting and coordinating the placement of Riverstone leaders as guest speakers in university and college classrooms.
- Partnering with operations leaders to plan and execute college recruiting events.
- College degree is preferred especially a Bachelor degree in business, human resources, public relations, communications, or marketing.
- A minimum of three years college relations and/or recruiting experience in an organization, or demonstrated ability to navigate in a college setting.
- Excellent public speaking, written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; ability to relate to others.
- Ability to conduct presentations or speak in public to large groups of people.