This colleague will be responsible for maintaining and reconciling the general ledger and its subsidiary ledger accounts. Prepares monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and reports. Conducts complex assignments involving accounting projects. Provides training and guidance to less experienced staff.
• *Bachelors degree required.
• *Minimum 4 years of general accounting experience required.
• *Completed required coursework to sit for the CPA exam.
• Broad knowledge of accounting practices and procedures, including accounting in a bank environment.
• Proficiency with all aspects of Microsoft Office.
• General ledger application processing experience.
• Excellent written and oral communication.
• Ability to interface effectively with all levels of staff.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
City National Bank - 18 months ago
City National Bank is the wholly owned subsidiary of City National Corporation (NYSE:CYN). It is backed by $15.9 billion in total assets,...