A Penske Part-Time Rental Representative is perfect for a driven individual who will thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and must have the desire to improve their skills. You will be actively involved with the sales, administrative, service, and operations teams. This is an excellent Entry Level opportunity to begin an exciting career with the nation's leading transportation company.
This is a Part-Time position, generally planned for 15-25 hours per week. Ideal for college students and confident individuals with a customer focus!
Penske offers the following benefits to our year-round part-time associates:
- Flexible Hours
- Commission opportunities
- Tuition assistance
- $500 laptop allowance
- Child Care and Elder care subsidy
- Handle inbound and outbound sales process
- Generate new business leads and maintain existing customer relationships
- Manage and oversee large fleet of vehicles
- Match vehicle demand with availability
- Coordinate all aspects of customer's accounts
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group,...