ITA Position Description: Director, Talent Programs
Position: Director, Talent Programs
Reports to: ITA President and CEO
Core Function: Leads and manages the ongoing development and execution of member talent programs that drive value for membership and the association
This newly created and highly visible position offers an extraordinary opportunity to develop a set of talent programs for a high growth organization. The successful candidate will manage all aspects of the ITA’s talent programs working with member technology companies, universities and staff to drive the talent success of the Illinois technology community. Duties and Responsibilities* Leads and manages the development and executive of ITA’s talent products and services for members
Requirements* The proven ability to create and successfully execute the full lifecycle of programs
- Works with member technology companies to drive the success of their companies through enhancement of their talent bases
- Works with key constituents (e.g. universities, government) in the talent pipeline to support efforts
- Devised new talent programs in concert with members
- Oversees budget for programs and has revenue and profit responsibility
- Leads sales of sponsors for programs and services under their purview in concert with membership director
- Works with other staff to address member needs and satisfaction
Compensation: Base Salary + Bonus Experience: Five years of experience in program management or human resources
- Notable project management skills will be necessary for success. The ability to manage multiple, complex projects simultaneously will also be required.
- The successful candidate will possess refined communications and diplomacy skills, and must be capable of working effectively within committees/taskforces.
- The ability to foster and develop deep relationships with a diverse and geographically dispersed set of constituents will also be a necessary skill.
- The desire and ability to manage small teams, which may be partially comprised of external resources.
- An understanding of the structure and business market of the high-tech industries.
- Experience in recruiting, human resources and/or working with universities a plus
- The proven ability to be a self starter who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves when necessary and who pursues objectives with passion and intensity.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate high integrity and intelligence, outstanding maturity, excellent judgment, and an ability to generate trust with colleagues.
Illinois Technology Association - 22 months ago