Candidate must be able to work professionally and collaboratively with the entire school staff. The candidate must be highly qualified and hold an Idaho Education Credential endorsement. Decision may be weighted on endorsements held by candidate. The candidate must have a good working knowledge of the particular needs of middle school students and mediation skills. Must have the ability to analyze data and work collaboratively to make decisions based on analysis and best practices. Knowledgeable of school registration process.
- Implement middle school guidance curriculum.
- Provide whole group lessons in a classroom setting.
- Counsel individuals and small groups of students toward social and emotional growth.
- Plan and evaluate the school counseling program.
- Consult with, train and build relationships with teachers, staff and parents regarding student's needs.
- Coordinate and participate in activities that contribute to the effective operation of the school counseling program.
- Participate in and facilitate the intervention team process.
- Excellent communication skills.
District online Teaching Application
- Cover Letter
- Current Resume
- Praxis Scores or Housse Rubric
- Three current letters of recommendation (letters must be signed and current within three years)
- No confidential files please - request letters of recommendation directly form evaluators
- Complete set of transcripts
- Idaho Education Teaching Credential endorsed in area of application.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Contract Days: TBD at later date
Salary Range: Placement on District teacher salary schedule based upon education and experience.
Contract Start Date: 8/2013
Medical, Dental, Vison, Life Insurance and Public Employee's Retirement System is availabe to Certificated employees with a contract of .50 FTE or greater.
If you have any questions, please contact Laurie Romasko at
The Pocatello/Chubbuck School Distict is an equal opportunity employer/eduction with a drug, alcohol and tobacco free environment. Discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, age, disability or national origin is prohibited. Equal access to employment, services and program is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the organization. Preference will be give to elgible veterans pursuant to Idaho Codes 65-503 et.seq. Questions or complaints should be addressed to the Human Resources Office @ 208-235-3272.
Pocatello/Chubbuck School District - 16 months ago