Position Overview and Description of Key Role:
Archimedes Global, Inc. is currently recruiting a DCGS-A Senior Trainer to join our Engineering and Technology Division, supporting customers at Fort Carson, CO. This position has the potential for OCONUS tours through a unit deployment.
Successful candidates must have demonstrated subject matter expertise in the utilization of Distributed Common Ground System-Army Multifunction Workstation (MFWS) Tools, the DCGS-A Standard Cloud (DSC), and DCGS-A Standard Baseline (DSB) Applications. The candidate shall be a subject matter expert in military intelligence with tactical and/or strategic intelligence analysis experience and must understand military intelligence processes and procedures, including Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield (IPB) and associated workflows. The successful candidate will demonstrate a detailed understanding of, and shall have demonstrated experience in processing, exploitation, and dissemination (PED) of intelligence products supporting the Military Decision Making Process (MDMP) at the tactical level. The candidates shall teach, coach, and advise analysts in the use of DCGS-A and the replication and management of the DCGS-A databases. Candidates must be knowledgeable of, and be experienced in, the formulation and execution of organizational training programs and Program of Instruction (POI) development and execution; as well as assisting their supported organization in the development of training strategies and plans for the operational employment of DCGS-A capabilities.
Candidates shall demonstrate an ability to assess individual and unit level training requirements, identify and evaluate training alternatives, develop training materials, and understand and have demonstrated the ability to conduct a variety of training approaches including traditional classroom, programmed learning, hands-on, simulation, and computer aided training. Candidates must be able to instruct personnel using prepared course materials.
Required Qualifications :
- Plan and execute a training program for DCGS-A operators,
military intelligence analysts, and leaders
- Work side-by-side with analysts; helping, enabling, and empowering them to populate the DCGS-A Tactical Entity Database (TED), create intelligence products to support the
Find, Fix, Finish, Exploit, Analyze, and Dissemination (F3EAD) and MDMP processes
- Assist their supported organization in the development of training strategies and plans for the operational employment of the DCGS-A Capabilities
- 10 years of experience with Bachelor’s Degree.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business. May substitute 10 years of direct relevant experience education.
- Current TOP SECRET / SCI security clearance
- Thorough knowledge of and experience with DCGS-A v
- Valid US Passport
- Willingness to deploy to meet customer requirements
- Must meet Central Command deployability criteria
- Ability to work in austere environments
Desired Qualifications :
- Subject matter expertise with the tools and applications within the DCGS-A family of systems
- Experience in the military decision making process and execution of the intelligence preparation of the battlefield (IPB) process
- Experience in Army or Marine Corps S2/G2 intelligence operations
- Experience in developing intelligence products to support the MDMP and F3EAD process
- Experience with the Tactical Entity Database
- Experience with the Coral Reef SIGINT application
Archimedes Global, Inc. is a diversified technology company providing information and engineering solutions to government and businesses worldwide. Archimedes delivers superior results by combining deep domain expertise with technology-enabled innovations. We are proud to offer highly competitive compensation packages and outstanding benefits. If you feel you have what it takes, turn your interest into action
& apply now!
Archimedes Global, Inc. - 17 months ago