We’re on the hunt for an Account Manager for a leading Print Management company in Mountain View . Some prior experience as a marketing executive, account executive, or intern in a marketing agency is highly desirable.
This is a Direct Marketing role, where you’ll help project manager Direct Marketing campaigns, getting involved with data and Postage teams, and managing direct mail and email campaigns predominantly. You’ll work with a blue chip client and gain valuable experience in a buzzing account management team with a well know agency.
The working environment is excellent. You’ll get plenty of support and training from more senior members of the team - but you’ll need to be driven, a self starter, and possess excellent customer facing skills.
The Account Manager role and responsibilities include:
Standard Benefits after completion of probationary period : private health care, life assurance and salary continuance, discretionary bonus, excellent staff relaxation area, free fruit and drinks at work.
- Working with the client leads to manage the delivery of communication programmes particularly aspects of postage, print, data processing and email
- Support in preparing quotes, producing briefs and timing plans, and managing day to day delivery of campaigns and reporting
- Liaising with suppliers and internal teams to ensure smooth administrative process
- Updating our Online systems on an on-going basis so that copies of briefs, live laser proofs, sign-off documentation are recorded in the physical job bag and server
- Developing relationships with client contacts and getting to know their business
- Managing status reporting and regular client and project updates to ensure projects run smoothly
- Attending client status/results meetings
- Help ensure the agency is up to date with the latest trends
- Ensuring projects are set up on the internal job management system and invoiced in a timely manner
If you are bright and enthusiastic, outgoing and set on a long term marketing agency role then this could be the perfect opportunity.
Requirements are :
n Client focus Naturally builds and maintains rapport with the client. U nderstands the client’s business environment, organisation and provides a prompt and efficient service to ensure that client needs are met.
n Financial acumen Is comfortable analysing and interpreting financial data and p roduces accurate reports. Uses knowledge to ensure business proposals are financial ly viable and focuses on maximising quality and controlling costs.
n Quality and operational excellence Demonstrates a commitment to quality and operational excellence. Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement. Ensures processes are adhered to .
n Team working Works collaboratively with others in pursuit of team goals. Shares information and ideas with others and is willing to sacrifice own needs to achieve wider team or organisational objectives when necessary.
n Personal and team development Takes responsibility for own development, seeking out and acting upon feedback on own performance.
n Effective communications Deliver s concise and well-structured written and oral communication.
n Planning and organising Plans and schedules activities to ensure the best use of time and resources. Takes a logical and systematic approach to work .
n Drive and enthusiasm Is determined to achieve results and demonstrates the ability to sustain effort over extended time periods.
n Change orientation Positively embraces change, accepts new approaches and maintains own effectiveness in situations of uncertainty. Takes a flexible approach to work and encourages others to do so.
n Judgement Makes rational, realistic and sound decisions having considered all relevant information.
n Professional/technical skills Demonstrates the relevant technical/professional skills related to the role. Makes decisions and solves problems based on sound technical knowledge. .
HH Standard Job Descriptions - 2 -
Monster - 2 years ago
HHGlobal is a cross-media, global brand campaign management company. Centred around your marketing department. Directed by your lead...