Works under general supervision while supervising, directing, training and providing guidance of all clerical and support staff needed to accomplish the goals of making the daily operational usage of the Training Academy and its staff the most efficient.
EEOC CODE: 20
Minimum Qualifications Five (5) years' experience in Business Administration, which three (3) years should be in a supervisory/leadership role and graduation from an accredited High School or possess GED. (PROOF OF EDUCATION IS REQUIRED) Special Requirements Duties and Responsibilities 1. Supervises and directs clerical and support staff by disbursement of responsibilities through written and oral communication to accomplish many tasks needed to operate the Training Academy efficiently.
2. Coordinate Academy employee students, instructors and facilitators.
3. Schedule classes, coordinate curriculums and monitor facility supplies.
4. Oversee upkeep and maintenance of facility.
5. Budget and order supplies.
6. Evaluate subordinates by monitoring work habits, productivity, deadlines and response to guidance.
7. Develop computer resources to ease the workload of monitoring schedules, inventories, training records and other needs.
8. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities 1. Must possess organizational skills and be able to prioritize workload.
2. Ability to make sound decisions and delegate assignments.
3. Must possess ability to communicate clearly with tact and courtesy.
4. Must be experienced in computer application such as MS Office Suite.
Shelby County Government is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, sex, national origin or handicap status
Shelby County Government participates in E-Verify
Equal Opportunity Employer
Memphis and Shelby County Health Department - 14 months ago
Shelby County Health Care Corporation, dba Regional Medical Center at Memphis (The MED), provides a variety of health care services to the...