• Steward the annual channel and customer planning process, including providing overarching direction on key strategic commercialization opportunities and delivering scalable solutions for customer clients.
• Defines capacity for customers/channels and works with Category Commercialization to incorporate highest leverage initiatives, products, programming and supporting tools into strategic and annual customer plans.
• Leads development and commercialization of LOS & RED for customers and traditional accounts.
• Creates CMA selling deck and stewardship tools aligned to LOS/RED to support sell-in of strategic initiatives.
• Stewards Trimester Planning process for C/D accounts and is responsible for handoff of key Trimester deliverables to Region Commercial Marketing and Ops
REPORTS TO: VP Large Store Channel Strategy & Marketing
Annual Channel Planning:
Perform channel level situation assessment to identify key long and short term strategic channel/customer commercialization opportunities (i.e. Meal Solutions or Health/Hospital Low Cal) through research, insights and sales team input. Identify execution capacity for highest leverage opportunities/initiatives.
Provide/facilitate feedback loop to Cat Commercial teams to ensure translation and successful commercialization of brand strategies into channel/customer oriented initiatives and pilots (i.e. Coke with Food, Low Cal Portfolio).
Collaborate with Cat Commercial & Equipment teams to develop scalable retail solutions to commercialize strategic brand initiatives and secure priority POI’s (i.e. Deli Racks, Low Cal POS). Define and quantify Sources of Growth for each initiative and link to annual Customer Planning process.
Develop customer facing imperatives and supporting Look of Success tools (Customer selling decks, LOS floor maps, etc.) to assist in commercialization/sell-in of strategic brand initiatives and key Points of Inspiration.
Annual Customer Planning:
Assist in the stewardship of the annual customer planning process with Sales Leads, including conducting key planning sessions (National Sales Mtg) and assisting with development of short and long term customer marketing plans to support portfolio and brand growth targets
Collaborate with the Region Commercial Marketing and Ops teams to handoff key Annual Customer Planning deliverables for commercialization with the Region Commercial Marketing and Ops
Collaborate with Cat Commercial to develop category based selling stories for Programs and Package Launches. Ensure sales materials are tailored to relevant customer/channel orgs.
Compile key LOS tools (annual/trimester programming and innovation calendars, floor maps, monthly/annual LOS template) for communication to National Accounts. Establish routines to create direct feedback loop between National customer teams and Cat Commercial to enhance program elements prior to commercialization.
Steward the Trimester Planning Process with C/D or Local accounts, including delivery of key LOS tools (annual/trimester programming and innovation calendars, floor maps, monthly LOS template). Provide feedback loop from customer teams back to Cat Commercial to enhance program elements prior to commercialization.
Collaborate with the Region Commercial Marketing and Ops teams to handoff key Trimester Planning Process deliverables for commercialization with the Region Commercial Marketing and Ops
Provide strategic and commercial guidance to assist in development of RED surveys and steward RED performance to customer teams via key routines.
Work with Sales leads and PRGM to align on key KBI’s to track as part of the monthly scorecard and IPO’s. Steward performance with team on a monthly basis to identify gaps and opportunities.
Steward product/program sell-in info from customer teams upstream into Cat Comms and downstream into Regions.
• Minimum Required: Bachelor’s degree
• Preferred Level: MBA or other graduate degree
• 6-8 years experience, preferably in the consumer goods/beverages industry
• Broad strategy development expertise across channel, brand, category, operations or customer
• 8-10 years experience, preferably in the consumer goods/beverages industry
• Operational and Brand experience
• NRS/NFS Sales or Shopper Marketing experience
• Analytics experience – ability to draw insights and actions from data
• Planning experience; strategic thinking (forward-looking vision and anticipating of future needs)
• Experience building and monitoring annual business plans
• Proven track record for delivering sustainable results
• Collaborating with marketing teams and other key internal/external stakeholders; effective in influencing wide variety of stakeholders, particularly in situations where Commercial leadership may have accountability for doing the work but may not have control over all decisions impacting the work
• Effectively communicates & builds relationships at all organizational levels
• Strong program management experience
• Operational experience building and implementing commercialization plans
• Strong change management capabilities
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Minimal
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE: N/A
COCA-COLA NORTH AMERICA GROUP:
As a global icon and keeper of the world's most valuable brand, our boundless opportunities attract the very best experienced professionals. Now more than ever is the time to become part of Coca-Cola North America Group.
From the first delicious, refreshing, invigorating drop of Coca-Cola® served more than 120 years ago to our broad portfolio of beverage products, the goal has been simple -- To Refresh. But as our products grow and our brands multiply, our Mission, Vision, and Values are taking shape and escalating our people and our organization to the next level. Globally, we currently offer more than 3,300 sparkling and still beverage products, including juices and juice drinks, sports drinks, energy drinks, teas, coffees, and water. Come explore all the things you didn't know about us!! Taste the life at Coca-Cola North America Group.
Coca-Cola Refreshments - 16 months ago
The Coca-Cola Company is a manufacturer, distributor and marketer of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups in the world. Finished...