Our client is a signature Pacific Northwest corporation seeking a Business / Systems Analyst to provide business expertise in identifying, validating requirements and designing functional solutions for Oracle WMS and the key modules that are associated with it such as, Manufacturing, Shipping, Receiving. Provides user support and troubleshooting, system and process enhancement support and documentation, system maintenance, and partner training.
- Acts as the Key Oracle WMS expert under the leadership of Manufacturing
- Understands existing solution
- Identifies and tracks requirements and issues to ensure business required solutions and within the stipulated milestones for the projects and tasks
- Develops recommendations and coordinates issue resolution with Manufacturing IT and other relevant stakeholders
- Documents and communicates all designs, issues, process flows, resolution, test scripts working closely with IT and business teams
- Provides recommendations for development, improvement or simplification as necessary
- Acts as a subject matter expert in cross functional teams to provide recommendations impacting functions and peripheral functions surrounding WMS
- Collaborates with business groups to develop appropriate training materials to support the needs of the functional area
- Provides training to partners and / or end users to ensure continued and correct use of application
- Participates with IT developers in testing for functionality, enhancements, configurations, fixes and implementations in order to ensure functionality and user acceptance
- Maintains systems configurations, documentation and procedures, such as user setups and execution documents and communicates on all of these with partners leading the group
This contract position is expected to be 4 months in duration.
- 4 - 5 years of experience with Oracle WMS deploying and supporting solutions and implementations of Oracle WMS
- Experience dealing with, but not limited to, Task Management and Assignments, grouping rules, put aways and LPNs
- At least 2 end-to-end implementation experiences with Oracle WMS as an Oracle WMS SME from requirements gathering to deployment and post go-live support
- 3 years of experience working with the Technical Team on solutions surrounding Oracle WMS
- Knowledge and working of key tables used in Oracle WMS
- At least 3 years of experience in Shipping, Receiving, Manufacturing and OM related modules surrounding Oracle WMS
- Knowledge of Basic SQL preferred
- Basic understanding of Logistics and Warehouse management from a business perspective
CompuCom - 2 years ago
Compucom Systems, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, helps companies plan, implement and manage multi-vendor, industry-standard computing...