This position will work under direct supervision and is responsible for receiving stock, picking, packing and verifying and shipping boots and shoes for distribution.
- Receive and unload products from trucks (may be required to use a hi-lo or computer equipment).
- Sort products and distribute to appropiate location.
- Stock shelves in case storage or active locations (may be required to use hi-lo or computer equipment).
- Pick products to fill purchase orders (may be required to use an order picker and computer equipment).
- Apply labels, tape shoeboxes and perform miscellenous value added tasks specific to customer instructions.
- Pack and verify finished product in boxes for shipping (may be required to use computer equipment).
- Load finished product on trucks for shipping (may be required to use hi-lo)
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Able to follow both written and verbal instructions.
- Must be able to move up to 50 lbs.
- High school level math skills required.
- Able to distinguish between similar numbers in a list and possess good counting skills.
- Able to read accurately and write neatly.
- Must have a valid driver's license (i.e. positions requiring the use of a hi-lo and order picker).