As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 21,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Bachelors Degree in education required.
- Works with varied CONUS sites in providing guidance to the regional education Coordinators (RECs).
- Provides training and orientation to new DVBIC RECs.
- Works directly with the RECs to coordinate education efforts across the network.
- Ensures RECs work as a team as needed to reach targeted audiences and responsible for training all new RECs.
- Works to enrich and further educate current RECs on basic and advance TBI standards.
- Works directly with RECs to plan regional training events. Provides guidance and stratagem and outreach to VA, DoD and civilian population and caregivers related to TBI.
Masters Degree preferred
Must be available to travel locally, regionally and nationally.
- Minimum of 4-6 years experience working with DoD/VA/community providers, patients and families with issues pertaining to TBI education and training required.
- Experience working in DoD/VA environment or demonstrated understanding of military health systems
- DVBIC/DCoE background in TBI preferred
- Knowledge of community education and outreach techniques.
- Basic TBI clinical and policy issues.
Security Clearance Level
Security Clearance Basis
National Agency Check (NLC)
Security Clearance Polygraph
Job ID Number
Potential for Deployment
General Dynamics - IT - 18 months ago
General Dynamics Corporation (General Dynamics) offers a portfolio of products and services in business aviation; combat vehicles, weapons...