Job Description & Qualifications
The Product Planning Analyst will be responsible for supporting key Product Planning activities such as defining customer expectations with Marketing, assumptions development and documentation, cost development, business case development, and development of program approval papers. Examples of position responsibilities include: Support development of product definition to meet customer expectations including:
- Support customer research efforts
- Translate Marketing data into product change drivers
- Support program assumptions development process including:
- Lead process with functional activities and attribute leads to define efficient program content that meets all program requirements
- Develop and maintain program assumptions documentation that supports the Planning process
- Support development of program cost basis and business case including:
- Lead process with functional activities, Purchasing, and Finance to establish costs of proposed program content
- Support program profitability analysis with Marketing and Finance
- Support development of key program approval papers to progress program decisions and approval including:
Develop clear concise program decision documents to support program approval process
At Ford Motor Company, we are dedicated to designing, manufacturing and selling high quality vehicles that meet the diverse needs of our customers. We believe our employees and the different perspectives that they bring to the business are the driving force behind our success.
- BS or BA, Business degree and/or relevant experience Excellent written and verbal communication skills Well-developed ability to think strategically
- Experience in Business Strategy, Program Planning, Powertrain Planning or Program Management
- Experience in working across cultural and organizational borders
- Self motivated, eager to take responsibility and deliver results with minimal supervision
- Engineering and Business Degrees preferred
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. We have a commitment to our products and customers, but also know that our employees are the driving force behind our success. Find out what it is like to love your job.
Come discover a Company that is focused on designing better cars, but also cares about you, your family and your community. By choice, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Ford Motor Company, a global automotive industry leader based in Dearborn, Mich., manufactures or distributes automobiles across six...