This is a region-wide role interacting with all levels of the organization and external community. This position manages all financial elements of the SWR Foundation in conjunction with the Foundation Board. This position reports to the RVP/CEO of the Southwest region.
This position provides leadership for all philanthropic programs conducted by the Southwest Region. The Foundation Director provides counsel to the RVP/CEO of the SWR and the Foundation Board on the vision, strategic plans and operations of philanthropy throughout the SWR. This position leads the development of a culture of philanthropy within the SWR and fosters philanthropic relationships in the community and in collaboration with RVP, Administrators and Development Officers; this position leads the strategic planning efforts for philanthropy to effectively meet the needs of the SWR hospitals and healthcare services.
- Master’s Degree in fund raising, marketing, communications, business, or public relations. Degree must be obtained through an accredited institution. Education is verified.
- Seven years experience in marketing/public relations/sales.
- Five years experience in non-profit fund raising development and leadership in a role requiring the demonstrated ability to effectively develop strong relationships with all constituencies including donors, senior leadership, employees, volunteers, board members, community and business leaders.
- Experience in a role requiring demonstration of analytical skills used to set strategic goals and assess outcomes.
- Experience using word processing, spreadsheet, database, internet and e-mail applications.
- Experience in a role requiring effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills including proposal materials, presentations and public speaking.
- Speaking, hearing/listening, seeing, manual dexterity
- CFRE or FAHP professional designation.
- Fund raising experience in a healthcare environment preferred.
- Demonstrated history of increased responsibility and progression in the fund raising profession.
- A working knowledge and use of social media and other technology to enhance strategic communication.
- A keen awareness of local community needs and dynamics.
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 2 years ago
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...