Do you want to intern for a company where you are encouraged to build and have the autonomy to push boundaries? Invention has become second nature at Amazon, and the pace of innovation is only accelerating, and the breadth of our businesses expanding. Amazon’s growth requires leaders who move fast, have an entrepreneurial spirit to create new products, have an unrelenting tenacity to get things done, and are capable of breaking down and solving complex problems.
The primary role of a Senior Product Manager intern within Amazon is to invent new products and features on behalf of customers, work on a critical business problem and help us find the right solutions for our customers. These projects often entail: working cross-functionally to drive ideas from conception to execution, developing marketing plans to drive awareness and adoption, segmenting customers and developing business models, as well as dig through data to understand and scope the problem, define and analyze success metrics. Product Managers ultimately become general managers responsible for running large business segments and operate in businesses such as Kindle, AWS, Amazon Local and Global Payments.
If you’re entrepreneurial , and want to innovate , build and own transformative products for merchants and consumers, join us in making history.
· Current enrollment in an MBA Program is required.
· More than 2 years of work experience prior to your MBA including academic and/or internship experience
· General manager/owner mentality and an entrepreneurial drive, prove ability to influence others.
· Interest in technology, and technology enabled features and services.
· Superior communication and analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems
· High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· 4+ years of work experience prior to your MBA including academic and/or internship experience.
· Unrelenting tenacity.
Amazon.com - 2 years ago
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By...