Requirements: NYS Securtiy Guard License and Valid NYS Drivers License. Knowledge of contract security, ability to schedule assignments as needed and Valiant scheduling system.
Schedule: Nights and weekend shiifts.
- Implement policies and procedures received from the client.
- Oversee and direct activities of all security personnel assigned to the facility.
- Oversee the placement and training of all security officers provided to the site by the Operations Department.
- Maintain and coordinate scheduling of all security officers on the facility.
- Take appropriate disciplinary actions on security officers as required. Coordinate all employee actions with the District Manager, Account Manager and Personnel Manager.
- Coordinate scheduling of all replacement/extra coverage officers from the Field Office.
- Set an example for ethics, demeanor and appearance for all security personnel.
- Monitor all documentation for accuracy, completeness and readability prior to forwarding to ABM SECURITY/Client Management.
- Identifying areas where an enhanced security or safety posture is needed and to make timely notification of it to appropriate Management.
- Meet with appropriate Client Representative at least once per week to discuss current security related matters and future planning.
- Coordinating penetration audits to assure quality of service.
- Perform all additional duties as assigned by Management.
- Manages the development of security procedures, which establish ABM SECURITY goals and objectives from information and directives received from the Client’s Property Management.
- Reviews the results of the monthly audits of security equipment and recommends any maintenance or replacements to property management.
- Maintains a working inventory of portable radio and communications equipment provides status reports, and recommendations on new equipment.
Perform all additional duties as assigned by Management
ABM IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER (M/F/V/D)
ABM Industries, Inc. - 19 months ago