High school or equivalent. Minimum one year experience in food service or customer service.
Primary Job Functions
- Supports the organization’s visions, values and strategies. Acts as a team member in department activities to include participating in educational meetings and in-services. May also serve as the department’s quality assurance in supporting those policies ad procedures to include but not limited to food monitoring, temperature taking, plate presentation, and diet compliance.
- Participates as an active team member of the Food Service team to provide exceptional customer service to patients. Participates in assembly and delivery of patient/customer meals in accordance with established criteria and procedures. During delivery will demonstrate CARES behaviors and steps from the Customer Loyalty Bundle (Aidet, Heat) to all those encountered. Adhere to policies and procedures established by various hospitals, departmental, environmental, State and JCAHO regulations.
- Act as information liaison between food service, patient and dietitians.
- Maintains and supports sanitation and quality standards as required by dept policy and regulatory agencies. This includes maintaining dept records, reports, and files as required such as temperature logs, sanitation logs, refrigeration logs, production records, late tray reports, etc. Tasks could also include use of a variety of kitchen utensils and equipment including grinders, slicers, mixers, and blenders. Operates dishwasher to ensure all dishes and utensils are clean.
- Performs other functions as required
Presbyterian Healthcare Services - 2 years ago