Transforming the way education works.
Future Team Member
We are continuously in search of talented individuals for our Software Development, Marketing, Business Development, Client Services, Operations and Executive Teams. At Netchemia, we seek professionals who thrive on achieving excellence who are self-motivated, client focused and results driven. Our employees' expertise and creativity are crucial to our own success and are our biggest source of competitive advantage. All of our roles are focused on execute a strategy to support B2B client acquisition building interest and excitement around Netchemia’s cloud-based talent management platforms for K-12 education.
NOTE: If another specific job posting fits your interests and skills, apply for that position instead of this general interest position.
We are seeking candidates who are focused on:
- Constructive Conflict
- Lifelong learning and improvement
- The Entrepreneurial Spirit
Our best candidates are enthusiastic, confident, competitive and dedicated individuals who will learn from adversity and failure and persevere in building a successful career.
Manage your initiative and activity to advance the transformation of K-12 Education thru utilization of leading edge software solutions
• Individuals with passion and who want to make a difference.
• Candidates with excellent communication skills who can relate effectively with customers to solve their business problems.
• Candidates comfortable working with tight schedules while being accountable for delivering results.
• Candidates with a high level of professionalism and a desire to succeed in a company experiencing tremendous growth and change.
• Those who can work in a dynamic, deadline driven environment and balance multiple projects.
- BA/BS degree with a strong academic record.
- Aptitude for seeking challenge and accepting constructive feedback
- Results-oriented approach with a “can-do” attitude and passion for continuous improvement
- Candidate must be personable, competitive and high energy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must exhibit attention to detail and strong work ethic.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of decision influencers and decision makers.
- Solid organizational and time management proficiency.
- Aptitude with software including Microsoft Outlook, Excel
- The compensation package is commensurate based on your experience, responsibility and results. Our company also provides benefits including health coverage, 401K match, and personal time off.
ABOUT Netchemia, LLC
Netchemia is a rapidly growing, award winning provider of cloud-based software for over 1000 K-12 school districts across the country. We believe that if we provide schools with intuitive software to recruit, hire and develop the best teachers and school leadership, we can dramatically affect student achievement and education. We are more than driven by our core values, we live them every day:
- Take initiative and deliver exceptional results
- Act with integrity and hold myself and others accountable.
- Embrace the entrepreneurial experience – hustle, be resourceful, solve problems, learn from failure, persevere.
- Place company and team over self.
- Be passionate about my work and lifelong learning.
Ingram’s Magazine named us a “Best Company to Work For”. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, a focus on professional development with a leadership development program, a transparent management practice sharing company results monthly, a work environment and culture that focuses on results, and fun…we have regular company outings, a soccer team, two volleyball teams and our foosball table gets a daily workout.
Netchemia - 13 months ago