The CONEMAUGH Physician Group, a dynamic, growing multi-specialty integrated group, is seeking a Board Certified Hospitalist to join our team.
Our hospitalist team is committed to providing outstanding service to our patients by ensuring strong, ongoing, timely communication and continuity of care.
- Employed opportunity
- Full time
- Board Certification in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Hospitalist experience desired
- MD or DO
- Work schedule includes, in a six week period:
- 4 weeks of 8 hour days (Monday through Friday)
- 1 weekend of daylight call in the four week period
- 1 week nights (7 days)
- 1 week off (7 days) following the nights worked
- Charting - H&Ps dictated, consults dictated, Electronic Progress notes in CarePortal
- Strong cohesive team approach to health care management
- 24 / 7 Access to specialist support
- Support of fully staffed Critical Care Unit (Closed ICU)
- No procedures required
- No codes (Code Team)
- Not able to support candidates with J1 restrictions
Full Benefit package details provided at interview.
Come join our team and practice in a Medical Center with nationally recognized clinical performance in a friendly place you'll want to call home.
- 2 years ago - save job