This position assists in administering Unisys Federal Systems Small Business Subcontracting Plan in compliance with Federal regulations and Unisys Federal Systems Procurement Policies and Procedures. Assists with reporting, researching and maintaining statistical data and overseeing Small Business participation requirements.
Day to Day Activities:
- Reviews Small Business spend data to identify any classification discrepancies in business size or socioeconomic classification as compared to what is in the Central Contractor Registration (CCR).
- Prepares monthly discrepancy reports for Procurement so that changes may be made in Costpoint.
- Prepares Federal Funding Accountability Transparency Act (FFATA) Reports and submits into www.fsrs.gov .
- Prepares all Individual Subcontract Reports (ISRs) and Summary Subcontract Reports for review and approval by Manager, Small Business Program prior to submission into the Electronic Subcontract Reporting System (eSRS) .
- Prepares monthly small business spend reports for all contracts with a subcontract plan.
- Provides reports to Subcontract Administrators for monitoring against subcontract plan small business goals.
- Assist in developing an online small business supplier tool to assist Procurement Buyers and Subcontract Administrators in sourcing small businesses.
- Posts subcontracting opportunities available under existing contracts on the Unisys FS Small Business Program webpage. Provides updates to the FS Small Business Program webpage.
- As needed assists with Small Business Outreach activities.
- Monitor large business subcontractor subcontract pan small business achievements.
- All other job-related duties as assigned
- BS degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Experience working in Supplier Diversity, Contracts, or Procurement.
- Working knowledge of federal regulations for Socioeconomic Business programs.
- Experience in use of the following software: Microsoft Office suite of products (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook.)
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, with tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to efficiently manage time and workload, which includes planning, prioritizing, organizing, and following-through on a variety of tasks, assignments, projects, and reports.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, ensuring accuracy in work.
Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical...