Comcast Spotlight is the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable. Our mission is to harness the enormous impact of cable television on behalf of our advertisers. Comcast Spotlight serves 90+ of the nation's 210 designated market areas - including eight of the top 10 television markets. Comcast Spotlight's goal is to make cable television easy to buy, and to enhance the value of spot television via new technologies.
Comcast Spotlight is headquartered in New York City with 3,200 professionals located across the country, providing companies and their agencies with local, regional, and national spot advertising opportunities. Comcast Spotlight's Media Sales portfolio provides effective, interactive and targeted advertising applications that only spot cable can provide including: zone-based targeted : 30 spot advertising, long-form video on demand, and four distinct interactive platforms: Request For Information, Telescoping, Remind-Record, and the Comcast Interactive Program Guide.
Responsible for developing, servicing and maintaining a base of local
clients and/or agencies who purchases advertising space or other media
services to achieve established annual sales goals within assigned sales
team. Offers zone buying to allow small advertisers the opportunity to
reach only the customers in their retail trading areas. Works with
moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
proposals to support client activities and products.
- Analyzes, develops and presents market research and advertising
- Assists in developing marketing activities to generate local ad sales
requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitor account activities,
- Interacts with various internal departments to carry out client
and monitor and manage collections.
development of sales forecasts.
- Maintains up-to-date customer and prospect records and participate in
processing of contracts, advertising schedules, sales calls, and expense
- Completes required documentation and reporting for the proper
planned sales strategies and tactics.
- Seeks new customers by continuously prospecting following Company's
and general correspondence.
- Analyzes confidential information, prepares reports, manuals, agendas
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free workplace employer.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 1-3 years related experience
Comcast - 2 years ago
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online...