The Director of Business Development is responsible for identifying and developing relationships with key decision makers in pharmaceutical manufacturing companies that meet Triplefin’s defined ideal prospect profile. These companies may range in size from smaller or “virtual pharma” companies with a single compound through ‘’Fortune 500” sized companies with multiple compounds in various stages of FDA approval.
The Director will be directly responsible for prospecting into these companies and creating and executing an enterprise wide selling strategy for the full spectrum of Triplefin solution components. As part of the enterprise selling strategy, the Director will be responsible for identifying the key decision makers both up and across the enterprise; creating and delivering focused solution presentations and proposals, and securing business opportunities in order to meet Triplefin’s revenue objectives. As appropriate and to facilitate progress through the sales cycle, the Director will work with the Vice President of Business Development to engage Triplefin Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) and strategic alliance partners.
The Director of Business Development may be called upon to represent Triplefin at select industry trade shows and networking events. The Director will be responsible for securing, developing and following up on leads identified at these events.
Based on suggestions gained from interactions with clients and prospects, the Director will provide input to assist in developing strategic plans for key product/service development initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Identify territory target account list based on Triplefin’s ideal prospect profile
2. Conduct targeted prospecting and cold call campaigns to generate enhanced visibility and interest in Triplefin’s spectrum of solutions
3. Identify prospects, vertical markets and sales strategies.
4. Develop and execute an Enterprise Sales Strategy for key prospects
5. Develop recommendations, proposals and presentations for key prospects
6. In conjunction with Triplefin SME’s, lead the creation of RFP/RFI responses
7. Represent the company at various community and/or industry events to promote the company.
8. Achieve annual revenue goals as established by the VP of Business Development, CEO and COO.
- 10-15+ years of Sales/Sales Management experience in the pharmaceutical manufacturing sector
- Successful track record in consultative sales and dealing with high level decision makers
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience in designing and executed targeted prospecting and cold calling campaigns
- Experience in strategic sales planning and execution.
- Ability to develop strong client partnerships and demonstrate provable ROI’s
- Ability to drive deals and decisions to conclusion.
- Experience in creating responses to RFP/RFI’s
- Strong negotiation, analytical problem-solving, and deal structuring skills
- Strong teamwork focus, work ethic and ability to adapt to change.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
College degree required.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
General office conditions. Ability to travel (some overnight) up to 30% of the time is required.
Triplefin - 2 years ago
By removing barriers to brand access and adherence, Triplefin puts your brand in the hands of more patients.
Triplefin provides you and...