The Patient Flow Nurse ensures appropriate patient placement of all patients, and works with facility leadership to alleviate capacity constraints.
Shift Details: This is a part time night position with weekends about every third week.
- Current State of Utah nursing license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing. Intermountain verifies both degree attainment and educational institution accreditation following an offer of employment.
- Five or more years of progressive clinical experience or admissions assessment experience
- Demonstrated one or more years of nursing leadership experience
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities and problem solve
- Ability to handle stressful situation with resolute demeanor
- RN work experience in an ICU setting
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...