Investigative Specialist - Miami, FL(Job Number: STO00041K)
JOIN US AS AN INVESTIGATIONS SPECIALIST
About This Opportunity
Assets Protection & Loss Prevention
Ensure the protection of Target team members, physical assets and corporate facilities-and help make our Assets Protection team the fastest, smartest and most effective in the industry.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As an Investigations Specialist, you'll take the lead as you…
- Aggressively address all issues of safeness, theft and fraud to deliver a fast, fun and friendly experience for our guests
- Apprehend subjects for retail theft for a multi-store market (15-20 stores )
- Use systems to help monitor fraudulent activity including financial fraud and merchandise theft
- Support store safety and the reduction of merchandise shortage
- Build strong partnerships with law enforcement and community agencies
- High school graduate or equivalent
- 18 years of age or older
- Two or more years of retail merchandising, investigative experience
- Ability to work with highly confidential information
- Ability to apprehend guests and team members in a calm, professional and diplomatic manner
- Flexible work hours including some nights, weekends, and daily travel throughout a market
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best - the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members' futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education®.
Primary Location: United States-Florida
Target Corporation - 23 months ago
Target Corporation operates Target general merchandise stores with an assortment of general merchandise and food items, as well as...