The main focus of this position will be sales training. The individual will be responsible for classroom training as well as individual training and coaching. This includes developing curriculum, presenting curriculum, and creating sales training documents. Adheres to company mission and values.
- Assist in developing and implementing strategic employee development programs to achieve desired company goals and objectives.
- Assist in developing curriculum for process training.
- Present sales and process training.
- Conduct training workshops on specific skills, activities and processes for our sales, support and administrative staff.
- Work one-on-one with employees for advanced systems coaching and problem resolution.
- Create motivational training assessment tools such as quizzes and role plays.
- Learn technical applications used in sales/operations positions and be able to train on these systems.
- Prepare status training reports and measure training results.
- Other projects as assigned by management.
Experience & Education:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Classroom and instructional presence.
- Demonstrated history of successful sales experience.
- Prioritization, time-management, multi-tasking and organization skills.
- Demonstrated competency in MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Able to manage multiple projects concurrently and self motivated.
- Demonstrated creativity.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Dynamic presentation skills.
- Travel as needed.
Note: Position descriptions are intended to serve as a guideline for typical duties and requirements of a position, but are not inclusive. Additional or different responsibilities within a reasonable scope of the position description may be added or deleted at any time at the discretion of management. Salary range designation may also be changed at any time at the discretion of management. EOE/AA employer.
- Have worked a successful sales desk in the Healthcare staffing industry
- Professional level of training experience in presenting information, classroom instruction and sales training methods.
- 3 -5 years sales experience.
- Able to work independently and take initiative to proactively complete assignments.
- Ability to communicate effectively on all levels of the organization.