Works closely with customers, business analysts, and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of
quality technical solutions. These solutions must be aligned with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization's architectural
standards. Involved in the full systems life cycle and is responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting
applications software that is delivered on time and within budget. Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of
existing code. Responsibilities may also include participation in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product
evaluation and buy vs. build recommendations. Has solid experience in systems analysis, design and an in-depth understanding of development,
quality assurance and integration methodologies.
WORK EXPERIENCE GUIDELINES
- 5 or more years of programming/systems analysis experience.
- 5 or more years experience using Microsoft .NET technologies, including C# and ASP.Net.
- Solid understanding of SOA principles.
- Experience in enterprise-level application development
- In-depth technical and business knowledge in multiple disciplines/processes.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related discipline. Or equivalent work experience.
Advanced professional level role. Defines and discerns key aspects of problems that require analysis and research, and develops a solution within
a broad technical and business context of significant impact. Works on medium to large, varied, and complex projects that require increased skill
in multiple technical environments and knowledge in a specific business area. Works on one or more projects as a project team member or
occasionally as a project lead. May coach and/or mentor more junior technical staff.
Lender Processing Services - 13 months ago
Lender Processing Services, Inc. (LPS) is the leading provider of mortgage and consumer loan processing services, mortgage settlement...