Vanir Construction Management, Inc. is comprised of
talented professionals like you. They are intuitive,
goal oriented and think progressively while working in a
variety of roles to provide the highest level of client
satisfaction. It is this mindset of success coupled with
our opportunities that will help develop and define your
Vanir CM has a unique opportunity for a talented
individual to assist in the continued strategic growth
of our organization. Our unique culture fosters growth,
communication and teamwork. The position of Electrical
Inspector, located in Los Angeles, California will be a
vital member working with clients, engineers, and
contractors on the inspection of complex port and harbor
projects, and ensuring proper completion of
inspection and commissioning experience on complex
- Ideal candidates will possess 8+ years of electrical
infrastructure projects, with some experience working on
ports and/or harbors.
processes with an emphasis in electrical systems,
- Knowledge and experience with construction inspection
methods, and materials is required.
of construction to ensure compliance with plans,
- Experience in managing contractor’s work and progress
specifications, code, and schedule.
- Experience executing general as well as electrical
control on projects is desired.
- Experience providing quality assurance and quality
drawings, plans and specifications.
- Ability to read and interpret one-line and schematic
- Good communication, writing, and computer skills are
Architecture, Engineering or related degree is ideal.
- Applicable inspection certifications are desired.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management,
About Vanir:ut Vanir:
Over the last 30 years Vanir Construction Management’s
progressive growth and quality of service has developed
this organization into the most respected and recognized
provider of construction management solutions. As we
continue to grow into new areas and markets, our focus
is to remain the same: meet the needs of our clients,
and the communities in which we work.
Equal Opportunity Employment M/F/D/V
Vanir Construction Management - 13 months ago
Vanir, as lead of a joint venture, has served the needs of the district on an on-going basis since 1989. In 1987, the district identified a...