Under the direction of an ordering physician, the Respiratory Therapist performs pulmonary functioning testing and plays a vital role providing advanced-level respiratory care to patients. The Respiratory Therapist is critical for respiratory patients in diagnosing, evaluating, treating and controlling deficiencies or abnormalities of the Cardio-pulmonary system. Acting as a resource to other staff members, the Respiratory Therapist is an esteemed and valued clinical provider of patient care.
Entry Rate: $20.25
Benefits Eligible: No
Shift Details: This position is a PRN position and must be available to work a variety of shifts Monday - Friday. Will not need to work weekends, holidays and evenings.
- Graduate of a National Board for Respiratory Care (NRBC) approved Respiratory Therapist program
- State License as a Respiratory Care Practitioner (RPC)
- Registered by the National Board for Respiratory Care (RRT)
- This position requires verifiable current Healthcare Provider or Professional Rescuer CPR certification. An original card must be verified prior to start date or the job offer will be withdrawn. For additional information regarding CPR requirements please visit our Job Requirements Page .
- Specific certifications as required (i.e. Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP))
- Hearing/Listening, Lifting, Manual Dexterity, Pulling/Pushing, Seeing, Speaking, and Walking
- Previous Pediatric Respiratory Therapy Experience
- Previous Pediatric PFT (Pulmonary Function Testing) experience
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 2 years ago
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...